Sunday, July 31, 2011

Marry-Me-in-McCall

Recently we attended one of those feel-good weddings when you just KNOW the bride & groom are meant to be.  I always love a good party, but a marriage seems especially merry when the couple exudes endless love, intense attraction, & hopeless romanticism.  Once the invitation leaves the mailman's hands & hits my "happy mail" pile I immediately conspire on my outfit for the wedded's weekend of events (it's a sickness, I know).  Typically, I rush online & find myself the perfect gown for the ball, but being in the thick of my 7-Tin-7 week I just didn't have the time or energy to create my weekends worth of ensembles via Bloomies, Nordies, Niemans (& then try-on, & send-back, etc.), so here I am, once again, from my own wardrobe.  Perhaps my 7-Tin-7 philosophy should be a new (& economic) staple in my outfit planning process.

Rendez-vous on the Road
Tank:  JCrew
Shorts:  JBrand
Bag:  Betsey Johnson
Flops:  Rainbow (my most comfy flops!!!)

Necklaces:  JCrew

Lakeside Love
Dress:  Vix
Similar Dress
Hat:  Urban Outfitters
Shades:  Prada
Flops:  Rainbow (have I mentioned, my most comfy flops!!!)



Rehearsal Romance
Eyes:  Laura Mercier
Lips:  MAC Cremesheen Lipstick LICKABLE

Bracelet:  Forever 21
Clutch:  Mar Y Sol Billie Raffia Ruffle Clutch
Dress:  JCrew


Shoes:  Betsy Johnson
Toes:  Zoya 'Elodie' 



Wedded Bliss

Belt:  Hot Topic Turquoise Yellow Pyramid Stud Belt
Shoes:  Stuart Weitzman
Dress:  Diane Von Furstenburg
Bag:  Furla
Earrings:  gifted
Shades:  Prada
Bracelets:  Forever 21
Watch:  Invicta



...and they live happily ever after!

Stylishly in love,
DKG

No comments:

Post a Comment