Friday, August 19, 2011

A very HAPPY birthday indeed!

I am the luckiest gal in the whole-wide-world to have had such amazing friendships everyday for the last 34 years!  Thank you for the outpour of love on my birthday.  I am normally not a huge birthday celebrator, but it is always so wonderful to hear from friends from all stages of my life, and for that reason alone I love my birthday.  I am humbled & so grateful!  Thank you.

As promised here is my outfit inspired by the images on Birthday Suit (can you tell where I'm spending my free time? Photoshop!).
Top (actually long enough to be a dress):  Ruche
Skirt:  Ruche
Belt:  Hot Topic (similar)
Shoes:  Sam Edelman
Bracelet:  Ruche
Earrings:  Cant remember, I think I got them on RueLaLa
Shades:  Vivienne Westwood
Lips:  MAC Angel
Adorable little boy:  Rowan

Stylishly yours,
DKG

No comments:

Post a Comment