Monday, September 5, 2011

Set Me Free

Gosh I love this new skirt by Free People.  Maybe I've lived in the Northend too long & am actually becoming a hippie that shaves & wears red lipstick, or maybe its just the asymmetrical, free-flowing construction & colorful design that makes me feel like I am dancing on a cobblestone street in the middle of  Sevilla.  I just can't get enough of this skirt & you just might get a little too much of this skirt as the months roll on, there are just too many ways to wear it, to not.  Here are 3 variations from this past week, with more "I'd rather be flamenco dancing in this ruffled, flowy, Free People frock" to come (until you tell me to stop, of course).

Hyde Park, Hippie?
Poolside in Pampalona (I wish) 
Make Me a Matador

<Covet Corner>


Sylishly yours,
DKG

No comments:

Post a Comment