Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blog Pause

I apologize for being a bit sporadic with my posts over the last week or so.  With summer wrapping up & last minute weekend getaways while there is still some sunshine, I guess I've been a bit blog neglectful (sorry sweet blog, I still love you).  I promise that I have a lot of really great posts brewing, some even featuring special co-hosts, new models of the month, etc. so hang tight!  The good news is I have still been dressing myself everyday & occasionally I remember to snap a photo or two, so here are some outfits to maybe inspire a new concoction within your own closet & tide you over while I get my blogging act together.

Peacock Chic a road trip to McCall
/
Casual Camoworkday


Cash Moneyvegas baby vegas
Stylishly yours,
DKG

No comments:

Post a Comment